GET READY!!! The ExtraOrdinary Give is just around the corner! 24 Hrs of ONLINE giving from anywhere in the USA.
ONLY on Friday, November 20, 2015 visit
from your computer, smart phone, or tablet to make your donation in support of our operations. Demand for library services, programs, technology and training are in ever increasing demand and donations from our community are much needed to meet these demands. Public monies only provide for the bare minimum to keep our doors open.
This year, the LCCF lists our library under the organizations starting with "M" for "The Manheim Township Public Library Foundation."
When you give a little EXTRA.... extraordinary things happen. All donations to The Manheim Township Public Library are tax deductible. Help spread the word by inviting your email contacts to give as well.
- Build the library collection into the most diverse and comprehensive collection available for Manheim Township.
- Invest in technology to provide the latest research, communication, and computing tools.
- Enhance our facilities to offer a welcoming atmosphere for leisure, learning, and community building.
- Provide excellent customer service with a staff that is knowledgeable, flexible and responsive to patron needs.
What to Give
- Employer matching gifts program; ask your personnel office for details.
- Funds through cash, check or credit/debit card.
- Stock, bonds, or real estate.
- Stretch your donation to the library by giving on FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 20th during the LCCF's ExtraOrdinary Give fundraiser.
Where to Give
Contributing to MTPL's operating fund helps cover present expenses. If you want to help improve the library's financial standing now rather than for the future, the operating fund is an excellent choice.
Contributing to the Endowment Fund is a gift that grows. The principal remains intact, while the interest will support a rich library experience for future generations of Manheim Township residents. Consider the Manheim Township Public Library in your estate planning. Consult your attorney or tax advisor for more information or call the library at 560-6441. Give to the Endowment securely online with a one-time or recurring payment by clicking here.
Fiscal donations, sponsorship, and underwriting are all gladly accepted. Please contact the library director or Community Relations Coordinator to learn about the many ways corporations, small businesses, and other agencies can give to the library.
How to Give
- Visit the library and give your gift to library staff in person.
- Mail your donation to: Manheim Township Public Library, 595 Granite Run Dr., Lancaster, PA 17601
- Online (Go to www.mtpl.info, look on the right side and enter your amount, then click the "Paypal Donate" button.)
- Give to the Endowment securely online with a one-time or recurring payment by clicking here.
Other Fundraising Opportunities
(Ask about these the next time you visit or call the library for more information.)
Sign up at www.wowbrary.com/manheim and receive FREE weekly email alerts of the newest books, DVDs and CDs at the library.
- ScripNowTM and PrestopayTM
Sign up at ShopWithScrip.com for the ScripNow and PrestoPay programs to purchase Gift Cards which benefit the Library while you shop.
Thank you for considering the library for your giving. Your contributions help serve the community in new and exciting ways every day. We look forward to seeing you at the library. For more information about giving, contact Katrina Anderson at 560-6441.