All donations to the Manheim Township Public Library are tax deductible and provide tax benefits to the fullest extent of state and federal law. Check with your tax advisor about your personal circumstances.
- Build the library collection into the most diverse and comprehensive collection available for Manheim Township.
- Invest in technology to provide the latest research, communication, and computing tools.
- Enhance our facilities to offer a welcoming atmosphere for leisure, learning, and community building.
- Provide excellent customer service with a staff that is knowledgeable, flexible and responsive to patron needs.
What to Give
- Employer matching gifts program; ask your personnel office for details.
- Funds through cash, check or credit/debit card.
- Stock, bonds, or real estate.
Where to Give
Contributing to MTPL's operating fund helps cover present expenses. If you want to help improve the library's financial standing now rather than for the future, the operating fund is an excellent choice.
Contributing to the Endowment Fund is a gift that grows. The principal remains intact, while the interest will support a rich library experience for future generations of Manheim Township residents. Consider the Manheim Township Public Library in your estate planning. Consult your attorney or tax advisor for more information or call the library at 560-6441. Give to the Endowment securely online with a one-time or recurring payment by clicking here.
Fiscal donations, sponsorship, and underwriting are all gladly accepted. Please contact the library director or Community Relations Coordinator to learn about the many ways corporations, small businesses, and other agencies can give to the library.
How to Give
- Visit the library and give your gift to library staff in person.
- Mail your donation to: Manheim Township Public Library, 595 Granite Run Dr., Lancaster, PA 17601
- Online (Go to www.mtpl.info, look on the right side and enter your amount, then click the "Paypal Donate" button.)
- Give to the Endowment securely online with a one-time or recurring payment by clicking here.
Thank you for considering the library for your giving. Your contributions help serve the community in new and exciting ways every day. We look forward to seeing you at the library. For more information about giving, contact Katrina Anderson or Lori Dietrich at 560-6441.